Weekly Race Poll
What should our next race be for the weekly?
Arkanoid Doh it Again 1

Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden 4

Luigi's Mansion 12

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time 7

Plok 2

Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit 2

Ys: Origin 3

Contra III - The Alien Wars 2

Quake 64 4


37 votes
Twitch
LolimetH Online
Viewers: 3
Game: Clicker Heroes
Timmeh97 Online
Viewers: 2
Game: I wanna be the Boshy
Tezur0 Online
Viewers: 1
Game: Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
FierceFrankie Offline
Game: Luigi's Mansion
M_tt Offline
Game: Skate 2
Facebook
Top Posters
FierceFrankie
96 posts

Mottely
38 posts

Raikou99
36 posts

Gravekid
26 posts

Acid
20 posts

KSDC
16 posts

A3r1uS
16 posts

SKmuffinEXE
15 posts

Kenesen
10 posts

TeamSpeak 3 Status
The Fast Force Marathon 2

In 2014, June 6 - 10, we held our first TFF Speedrun Marathon and made $600 for the charity Doctors Without Borders!


In December we are holding The Fast Force Marathon 2 and all proceeds raised during the marathon will be going to American Cancer Society. We're hoping to make double what our last marathon made and to contribute $1,200 to the charity. A lot of people have been affected by cancer. Many of you may have lost family or friends or currently have someone you know who is battling cancer. If you want to show your support, donate during the marathon or participate in the marathon by submitting a game to run HERE. 


The marathon will be the 2nd or 3rd weekend of December, most likely the 2nd weekend of December. 


TL;DR - Marathon info:




Where does the money raised for American Cancer Society go?


Overall, 72% of the American Cancer Society resources go to cancer research, patient support, prevention information and education, and detection and treatment. The remaining 28% of resources are spent on management compensation and general infrastructure, and fundraising expenses.


Information will be updated here as it becomes available. We will also be sending out invites to the The Fast Force twitch team to people whose runs get accepted.




peterafro
Offline
Rank: Speedster
Posts: 1
Likes 0
Raikou99
Offline
Rank: Admin
Posts: 36
Likes 2
Saek
Offline
Rank: Speedster
Posts: 0
Likes 0
Sainiku
Offline
Rank: Speedster
Posts: 0
Likes 0
Killerdamage
Offline
Rank: LoL Player
Posts: 0
Likes 0
Acid
Offline
Rank: Legendary
Posts: 20
Likes 0
FierceFrankie
Offline
Rank: Admin
Posts: 96
Likes 3
Gravekid
Offline
Rank: Moderator
Posts: 26
Likes 2
Velcrow
Offline
Rank: Speedster
Posts: 2
Likes 0
SKmuffinEXE
Offline
Rank: Member
Posts: 15
Likes 0
honorablejay
Offline
Rank: Noob
Posts: 0
Likes 0
middle or pheed
Offline
Rank: Speedster
Posts: 8
Likes 0
A3r1uS
Offline
Rank: Moderator
Posts: 16
Likes 1
Tezur0
Online
Rank: Speedster
Posts: 0
Likes 0
Kenesen
Offline
Rank: Admin
Posts: 10
Likes 1
KSDC
Offline
Rank: LoL Player
Posts: 16
Likes 1
Mottely
Offline
Rank: Moderator
Posts: 38
Likes 0
Matt
Offline
Rank: Noob
Posts: 0
Likes 0
Comments
Who's Online
Tezur0
Online now
Online Guests: 8
Team Pay
Help us maintain our website!
Our Plan:
Premium
Expires In:
28 days
Add Days:
Currency:
Recurring:

Twitter
Follow us!
Donate

Donate